- What formats are your books available in? All our books are available in paperback as well as e-book through Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
- My paperback book arrived damaged! What should I do? All paperbacks are printed and shipped through Amazon/B&N, so unfortunately we never see them before they’re shipped to you (otherwise we’d probably wrap them up all pretty). If your book arrives damaged, please please please do not leave a one-star review on Amazon/B&N based solely on that…this will have a negative effect on our overall rating, due to something we can’t control. Luckily, both have wonderful damages/returns policies, and you should contact them directly to get a nice clean copy in your hands! Please also contact them directly if your paperback order doesn’t arrive in a timely manner.
- Are you on Goodreads?? We are indeed on Goodreads, Kate is here and Britt is here. Pistils‘ page is here.
- Can I write a guest post on your blog? Sure! Please Contact Us and let us know what you’d like to write about! If you already have a blog, please include the address so we can check out your writing! If you don’t have a blog, please be prepared to send a sample of what you intend to guest blog about. We’re not snobs, but we want to make sure your writing style is guest-post ready! (Additionally, we will read your post before it goes live to make sure it’s not in direct contradiction to anything we stand for/believe in.)
- I’d love to see you write about _____ on the blog! Again, Contact Us! If we end up using your idea, you will get credit for coming up with it!
- Will you read and write a review of my book? Twintype Books isn’t a book review blog, although we may occasionally review a book that one or both of us really found amazing (just to keep things fresh). For that reason, we generally don’t accept requests to read/review, as we genuinely don’t have the time to read/review/rave as your book deserves. We do, however, participate in blog tours! Fun times, Contact Us if you’d like us to take part! If you’re really just looking for a review, head over to our Twitter account, check out who we’re following, and you’ll see a LOT of amazing dedicated book review blogs, check ’em out!
- How about interviewing me as an author? As long as you’ve got interesting insightful things to say, and have published at least one book, we’d love to interview you! Either Contact Us or hey, maybe we’ll stalk you and e-mail you first!
- Are you actually twins? What’s the story there? No, we’re not actually twins, but it sometimes seems as though we are! It was a joke we made way back when we first met, because we always seemed to be thinking the exact same things (we call it “sharing the brain”) at the same time, and by now we’re as tight as sisters. “Twintype Books” was a play on words…this is a tintype, we’re twins, we type, you get it. 🙂
- Can I get an autographed copy of my paperback? Absolutely! Head on over to our Freebies! page to find out how!