First and foremost, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! The clean slate of a new year is always intoxicating to me, and although I don’t formally “do” New Year Resolutions, I actually do have some goals that I’ve been thinking about, planning for, and some I’ve actually already started!
Although I know that more goals will come along with the coming days, here are the ones I’m starting off with!
- Give bullet journaling a try (I think my new InkWELL Press Planner will lend itself to this very nicely
- Utilize Bublish on a regular basis, I’ve had an account forever but haven’t done anything with it
- Try #3 with Scrivener…I tried it a while back then stopped using it (something I blogged about), I’ve got Sub Rosa in it already so now I’m in the middle of going through the handy online tutorials and YouTube reviews
- Complete and share more writing-related product reviews (especially apps!)
- Share the deets of our TTB Book Club with YOU! Because we want YOU!
- Start sharing another aspect of my writing life with you…I’m a film critic for Film Obsession and it’s definitely a different world from fiction writing!
- Give the website a nice fresh facelift!
I think that’s a good start for now! Do you have any writing resolutions that you want to share? Or have you tried any of the things I’ve listed above?